Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Microwave mug recipes

So I'm sure you  have seen these types of recipes before.  Take a few ingredients put them in a coffee mug, stick them in the microwave, cook for a few minutes, and voila you have a meal or dessert!

I found these microwave snack mug recipes and had to share them.  This link will take you to 18 mug recipes that are sure to become favorites
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/76SyVI/www.buzzfeed.com/arielknutson/delicious-snacks-in-a-mug/

Out of these 18 recipes 1 recipe stood out to me, Nutella mug cake.  Can you say yum!  I love Nutella( I mean who doesn't!) and thought this would be the perfect mug recipe to spotlight in this blog post.

Nutella Mug Cake
 
 
Now doesn't that just look delicious!!!  This is one that I will definitely be trying out very soon.  You can find out how to make this yummy mug recipe here http://livelovepasta.com/2011/05/nutella-mug-cake/
 
So go find your favorite mug recipes and enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment