Thursday, October 10, 2013

Kitcheneez Dinner Plate~ A Trio of tastes

Tonight's Kitcheneez Dinner is Oven Fried chicken with garlic and herb mashed potatoes with brown gravy mixYum, my mouth is watering just thinking about this meal again!  

I used our Oven fried chicken mix(which is gluten free) on the chicken.  It gives it a nice golden brown touch to it.  Now I used skinless chicken this time so no crunch but I have done it with skin on too and you get the crunch of fried chicken.

The mashed potatoes I used our Garlic and herb mix which makes a great dip but is also great in potatoes!  I used about 1-2 tablespoons of the seasoning for my potatoes and you can add more or less depending on your taste.  The best part of our packages is that they come in resealable packets so if you use just a little you can reseal for another use later!

For the gravy I used our Brown gravy mix and I was impressed.  The store brought gravy mixes that we used to buy would be so runny and lack flavor.  Well that was not the case with our Kitcheneez gravy.  Right away when you open the packet you smell the wonderful flavors in it.  Heat it on the stove and you can tell right away that it is going to be a thick gravy.  And it is not too thick it is just right and was a big hit in my house!

If you want to try any of these mixes you can order online at www.kitcheneez.biz/eatgood2night

Here is a picture of the final results of all 3 meals:



No comments :

Post a Comment